IPR course Manchester: Friday 23rd February 2024 9.30-16.30
The IPR course is a 1-day intense course designed to teach you planning and delivery of IPR for any situation. in a safe and predicable way. The hands-on session uses phantom heads as well as life demos throughout the session.
Time & Location
23 Feb 2024, 09:30 – 24 Feb 2024, 16:30
MANDEC, 3rd Floor, University Dental Hospital, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH, UK
About the event
The IPR course is a 1-day intense course designed to teach you planning and delivery of IPR for any situation.
The course is focused on the safe and predictable delivery of IPR, with anatomical, physiological and practical considerations during orthodontic treatment, for both fixed appliances and clear aligner therapy. The couse is built around teaching the main methods of delivering IPR: manual strips, discs, reciprocating saws and IPR burs.
- Demonstrate the role of IPR in orthodontic treatment
- Understand anatomical and physiological considerations of IPR
- Hands-on teaching of different methods, handstrips, discs, reciprocating saw and IPR bur
- Review of safety and evidence of IPR
Following the session delegates will be able to:
- Explain the principles of IPR
- Plan the use of IPR
- Understand the different methods of delivering IPR
- Use different methods of IPR
CPD: 6 hours